Our First Date

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Seven Months Come.......And Gone


Well today it's been 7 months since we were placed on the official waiting list by our agency. The timeline originally was 5-7 months but obviously we are going beyond that. So we wait. I feel that there's something else I should be doing to prepare. The nursery is ready but I know there's much more. I probably should be reading some parenting books but the advice these nuts are giving I'll pass on. I saw a Dr. Phil show yesterday that made me hold my stomach and moan. 17 yr. old manipulative brat, cursing, hitting & treating his mother like she was a dog. The mom yelling crazily because she's been pushed to the breaking point. Dr. Phil jumped all over the poor woman, suggested that she was chemically imbalanced and the whole 9. The wayward child/demon sat there with a smug look of satisfaction on his face. I was stunned. So are you supposed to praise a chile that's calling you an f$%*%# pig?! It was heartbreaking to watch. Any chance that woman had of saving her child was dashed the moment she stepped on that stage and exposed him to that charlatan and his bimbo wife. Oh Lord, give us what we need to be good parents because the world has gone mad!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gurrrrl puleeze -- Ms. Gracie is going to be just fine. None of that foolishness for "us". I'll teach you everything I know! Love ya' chica.

PNF