Our First Date

Monday, February 1, 2010

My Nephew's Wedding


My ultra handsome nephew got married this weekend to a New Orleans princess! I was so happy for them I could burst. Since the day he was born he has possessed such a beautiful spirit. I know they will be very happy together.

Here's Gracie coming back from the dance floor with her Uncle Victor. My sweet girl danced the night away!

Lovely cake New Orleans style. It was yummy too.

This is my sister in law, niece, Gracie girl and me. I looked kinda ruff but feel blessed God allowed me to make it there.



What a beautiful bride. She sweet as can be too.



My Big Bro and beautiful niece.

7 comments:

Monica Lidya's Mom said...

Wow. What a beautiful wedding and wedding party.

Brenda said...

Congratulations to your nephew and his beautiful wife. The entire family looks so happy. Gracie looks so cute as usual.

kmr said...

Beautiful. Looks like the wedding had that southern flair to it which I love.

By the way you look great. Classy

Jebena said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful-happy time. And you don't look "ruff" you and your smile are beautiful!

Gracie's Mom said...

Thank you guys for the nice comments. I really appreciate it. When my nephrew told me he was engaged I pictured the night with me dancing the night away with him and my brother. Instead I had to come in with my walker and sit all night. But at least I was there to see him. He is such a wonderful man, I remember the day he was born. He was the most beautiful baby I'd ever seen and he's always held such a special place in my heart. There was no way I as missing his big day!

Gracie's Mom said...

But u know what, Gracie did all the dancing for her momma so that made it alright LOL.

Angela said...

What a beautiful wedding! I love the cake too.

It looks like you guys had a ball. You look pretty Teri! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself.