Our First Date

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hey All

Hello blog family,

Well believe it or not we never received any word on our homestudy. Someone from the agency contacted me via email last Friday. They assured me they would have a definitive answer over the weekend or Monday the latest. It's Thurs. night, I never heard anything. I emailed the agency Monday evening and I received no response. Hubby and I were talking last night and he said we have so much already. We're madly in love with each other, love the Lord and we're financially secure. Maybe that's all we get, maybe we don't have the right to ask for more. I don't know. What I do know is that I am so tired of crying about this, so tired of feeling sad. We are considering other agencies but this has been so traumatic for us it's hard to continue the quest. I realize that nothing in life is easy and because Gracie would be our greatest gift perhaps it should be difficult. Prayers please.

No comments: