Our First Date

Monday, July 16, 2007

Gracie's Bedroom Digs


I found the perfect set for Gracie's room. It's just what I'd imagined. Elegant, sweet and fit for a Princess. I just LUV it. Hubby is having a fit over the cost but actually it's quite competitive with other cribs I priced and didn't like nearly as much. I think I'll paint the nursery walls a soft green and accent everything with pink. I love those cute little pink ballerina frogs. Hopefully I'll be able to find some. I tell you I'm soooo excited. I don't know how you can love and miss someone so much that you never even seen but my heart is just so full for this baby girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you think your heart is full now -- just wait -- it gets "fuller" and "fuller" with each age and stage!!!

PNF

Sweet Lady Sutton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweet Lady Sutton said...

Oh, how much love we all have for Gracie!! Can't wait for her to arrive. The nursery furniture is absolutely beautiful.

Anonymous said...

too expensive