Our First Date

Thursday, October 11, 2007


Sooooo the referrals are trickling in slower than a paraplegic turtle on qualoods. It's looking like I won't get my Gracie for Christmas after all. Well hubby says that will give us time to pay off some extra bills before her arrival. Hmmm I guess that's a plus. In reality though it's just giving me more time to obsess and buy more stuff for her room like the adorable teddy pictured. I feel so grouchy and out of control lately. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact I have absolutely no control over our fate or Gracie's. I am really trying to live by "let go and let God" but at times, most times, I fail miserably. What to do, what to do. I've got to get a grip. My favorite time of year is quickly approaching and at this point I'm only getting minimal joy from that.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Ha! Tell me about it. If the list moved any slower, it would be going backwards :). I actually just posted on our wait, as we hit the six month waiting mark today. Wouldn't it be great if all of us "waiting folks" lived near one another and could cry into our proverbial tea cups together?! Ah, well, I suppose commiseration via blog comments will have to do :). Here's hoping the list moves SOON!