Our First Date

Monday, March 24, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL I'M A MOMMA!!!!


We made it through court today. Gracie is officially, legally and most importantly FOREVER our baby girl. Oh God is soo good. I was worried as always that the "boogie man" would somehow snatch our precious gift away. But of course my God said what is for you is for you. Sooooo next stop Ethiopia babeeee. Can't wait to go and get my sugah woogah.
This Saturday is my baby shower given by my BFFs. It's going to be a blast and I can't wait to get a peek at my sweet girl's bounty. I've attended many showers, never thought there would be one for me.
Look what He has done.

4 comments:

SweetLadySutton said...

IT'S OFFICIAL I'M AN AUNTIE!!!!
Oh Terrie,I'm so glad you can put some of your anxieties to rest. During our conversations last night you seemed to be a bundle of nerves. Now, I know you and Quinn are excited beyond belief. Well, me too. Today, I showed Gracie's picture all around the operating room.

Stacy said...

oh my goodness, she DOES look like you, that's crazy!!! She's totally adorable and I am so so happy that you made it through court. The real stressfull stuff is past you now, the rest is just waiting (more waiting)!!

Anonymous said...

He knows the true desires of our heart. And again, even when we dare not allow ourselves to hope or believe, the Holy Spirit makes intercession on our behalf.

PNF

VALARIE said...

Congratulations, Momma! I wish you and your family all the best. She is absolutely gorgeous.