Our First Date

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Gracie's Rolls



Gracie's Rolls Royce arrived yesterday and I was so excited to get it. We saw it over the weekend at BabysRUs and just fell in love with it but not the price! Being the frugal mommy that I am, I searched the internet and found it for $100 cheaper. Yay for me. Well Poppa bear was being a frowny pants today and wouldn't help me put the stroller together. Hmmp, I discovered with the right motivation I can be quite handy. Voila the fruits of my labor. Can't wait to see my baby girl in this!!!!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

hey, great job!!! Looks like quite a nice ride for baby Gracie. I had a doll in my stroller while waiting for Lucy too ... unlike some others, I never put the cat in the baby bjorn.

SweetLadySutton said...

That a girl! You can do anything you put your mind to!!!

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! Just keep putting one foot in front of the other and tell Q he's along for the ride no if's, and's or but's!