Our First Date

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

May 8th, 2008 D-Day Babeeeee!


We have a travel date!! Technically we will be leaving on May 6 and arriving in Ethiopia on May 8. I'm so excited that I don't even feel scared about the flight. We received the birth certificate yesterday and my muffin butt has really porked up. The nannies must be feeding her lots & lovin her too. She has the cutest lil grin on her face, like she has a secret. I adore this child so much already. Hubby said that she's changed so much that he wondered if she was the same child. She's just filled out so much. I can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks.
The only snag we hit with travel was our agency. Because we're taking Emirates we have to stay an additional night in Ethiopia. They claim the passports and visas for Gracie won't be ready in time for us to catch our 7:30pm flight out of ET. Honestly, I think it's hogwash but what can we do. So we'll take the next day's flight an stay overnite in a hotel. Just more time for us to get used to our snuggles. Everyone start praying NOW for our safe trip. Smooches

1 comment:

VALARIE said...

This is exciting news. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.