Our First Date

Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Fun

We had a great 4th of July. A little fun in the pool and then later there was a great fireworks show and all we had to do was sit on our back porch and enjoy.




Auntie Na stop by for a visit and Ms. Gracie decided give her a deja vu moment. Na's oldest daughter, the fair Ms. Kendall, would NEVER let me get anywhere near her as a baby. She would scream bloody murder the entire time I was within 2 feet of her. Ahhh such sweet memories. Thanks Auntie Na for the bottom warmers. Cya next time!!!



4 comments:

Tami said...

I hope you had a great 4th. I just found your blog through the never-ending blog hopping! Gracie is a doll!

Anonymous said...

... it's okay -- Auntie still loves that baby anyway!!!

pnf

VALARIE said...

I was starting to think this pretty princess just laughed from morning to night. Looks like she can get a little tude.

Anonymous said...

Love the pic with Aunti Na! I'm glad to know she does cry sometimes, she always looks so happy!

katiescarlett