Our First Date

Saturday, July 11, 2009

BarBQ Princess


We drove up to my mom's for the 4th. Gracie luvvvd the BarBQ, she cleaned her chicken leg like a pro LOL.

After she polished off her own meal she decided to help my brother with his.

Gracie got so excited seeing my nephew's dog Pilar.

After being assured, multiple times, by my nephew that she wasn't a biter I allowed G to pet her.

This pic was actually taken before we left home and yes that is a christmas item she's holidng:)

Sleeping off her meal

3 comments:

Brenda said...

As you can tell I have been reading(stalking)your blog for a while. Gracie is so cute I could not resist. I luv the picture with the chicken bone.

Angela said...

She worked that chicken bone over. Lol!

Sweet Patience said...

It is good stuff Gracie! It is nothing like going home for the fourth.