Our First Date

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Lil Diva


I know, I know I just couldn't help myself. That's the cutest onesie I've ever seen! Well the clock is ticking. Lots of excitement on the forum. Many of the families are getting travel dates and will have their sweet babies home soon. Referrals start back up in 2 weeks so hopefully it will move quickly. Hubby and I are kicking up our efforts in the nursery. We picked out a beautiful mint green paint and I bought a lavendar crib set. We will start rearranging furniture this weekend and hopefully buy flooring next week. There was much discussion about which room to use for Gracie's nursery. Two of my BFF came last weekend and in the midst of gossip & giggles, I decided on what is now our computer room. They thought the back room would be better but I couldn't bear to be too far away from my munchkin. Wow this is really starting to become real. There are still times when I say to myself is this really going to happen? But I know that what God has for us is for us and I believe that he has a special baby girl out there just for us.

2 comments:

Sweet Lady Sutton said...

Too cute! Love the "Diva" onesie. Gracie will arrive profiling and styling!

Anonymous said...

Well, this BFF is glad to know things are moving along well!

PNF