Our First Date

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Baby Crissy


When I was around 6 or 7, I wanted a Baby Crissy doll more than anything. My big sister got one for me but on her way to Ft. Worth to give it to me, she had a carwreck. She was not seriously hurt but the doll was destroyed. I was surfing Ebay and came across this gem with only 3 mins. left in the auction. I bid, I won and I must say she's just as spectacular as I remember. We lost my sister to breast cancer in January. This doll brings up good memories of my big sis that I hope to one day share with Gracie.
Speaking of my sweet baby, referrals started back up Thursday but only 3 have come in so far. I must admit, I've been disappointed. Over the last few days the forum has been hot with a bunch of nonsensical ramblings about the ethics of our agency. Baseless rumors from bored women who already have their little delights home. Honestly, I wish they would all just SHUT UP! I've decided that I'm only going to check the forum twice daily and then only to scan for referral news. I won't ingest anymore of their garbage. I'm already on edge. I just want my baby girl in my arms as soon as possible. I'm betting on a December referral but hey an early Christmas present would be perfect.

2 comments:

Sweet Lady Sutton said...

Baby Crissy is just darling. You have a fabulous doll collection!

Anonymous said...

I say bet on an early Christmas present from Santa!

PNF