Our First Date

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Care Package


I mailed off Gracie's care package yesterday! Soon she'll get a glimpse of her momma & daddy. I hope she finds us worthy (smile). We slept with her little blanket for over a week. Hopefully it will still have our "loving aroma" by the time it reaches Ethiopia. The little toy in the right corner is actually a recorder so we were able to record our voices for her to hear. According to some of the other families they will tape our photo above her bed. I sure hope so, maybe that will get her used to our faces and thereby make for an easier transition.
Hubby and I have decided that we are for sure going to get our princess. Wow it's hard to believe that in a few short months we will be on our way to Ethiopia. I'm so excited about our baby that I'm not even nervous about the flight anymore. Also it will be wonderful to tell her that we went half way around the world to bring her home. This is such an exciting time for us. I spend a good portion of my day daydreaming about our life with Ms. Gracie. Oh again I must say God is good!!!!!

No comments: