Our First Date

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dreamy


Yesterday was one of those days you dream about before you have kids. Hubby and I always dreamed about going to the park and running & playing with our baby girl. We had so much fun & to see the sheer joy in my baby's sweet face was just magical.




Gracie getting a little to close to Cujo, I had to quickly intervene.



This cute little group was giving out free hugs. I thought that was the neatest thing. After I gave the young lady a big hug, I told hubby I wanted to hold the sign and give out hugs. He walked away quickly with Gracie in tow.

Gracie running away from Ned the Wino.


Look at my baby, doesn't she look like she posing for ANTM?

9 comments:

Angela said...

Gracie is really getting to be a big girl! She's running and walking, how wonderful to watch! That's what we envision with a little one too.

Wait until she's old enough to do Disney. OMG!

Jebena said...

My entire household have become a Gracie-fan. We check every Sunday to see what she's up to. I love the last picture!

Ned-the-wino...too funny because I grew up with a boy we nicked named Ned-the-wino!

kmr said...

Beautiful pics. I had my little cousins yesturday and we also played outside. It was amazing to see their excitement about playing with bubbles.
By the way, your postings are funny.

Anonymous said...

It is unbelievable how fast they grow and develop ... no words can express how precious the time is.

PS -- tell Ned to stick to his day job

xoxoxo

pnf

Jill said...

Miss Grace is just precious! What a fun day. I am a bit jealous of your beautiful weather. We did have a good day on Sat (65 degrees!) but I have lived in Il. long enough to know it won't last long :-(

Cute pics!

Stacy said...

so so sweet! I just love seeing how Grace gets more and more beautiful each day and it's so fun to read that you're still loving being a mommy and enjoying those moments.

Bennett said...

OMG Terrie this is to cute...You guys really make it look easy

LadySutton said...

Glad you guys had a fun day! I love that new park.

Tricia and Anthony said...

what a beautiful day with your beautiful daughter!!!