Our First Date

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day


We celebrated VDay a couple of nights early. We knew the crowds would be horrendous tonight. We had a nice dinner and took in a movie. Sweetums did pretty good during the movie. It was only a couple of other people in the theatre so it worked out great.

My baby girl looked so cute in her red & white. She even sat relatively still while I put her ponies in.
This morning daddy gave her, her first Valentines candy & a lil Snoopie stuffed animal.


Thanks Daddy, I love it!


Ummmmm chocolate is the best, yummy for my tummy

7 comments:

Tricia and Anthony said...

Aw. I love the look on her face as she's hugging her gift. So precious!

LadySutton said...

Aaaawwww, Snoopy my new best friend.

VALARIE said...

That is a good daddy! She does look really cute in her red and white and it looks like she will join the ranks of the rest of us chocolate lovers.

Bennett said...

OMG that is so cute love the pic w/all the chocolate on it.

Stacy said...

She is so delicious. Perfect.

Queen Diva said...

Terrie,

That's cute!

Andrea

a/k/a Katie Scarlett said...

Love the chocolate covered photos and your day in the park!