Our First Date

Thursday, September 24, 2009

In His Time


Time is just flying by. I can hardly believe that it's almost October, the summer is gone. This has by far been the most difficult summer I've ever experienced in my life. I'm still amazed that I went from being functional to almost completely disabled virtually overnight. Thinking that I wouldn't be able to be an active mom to Gracie gave me nightmares. I visited a slew of doctors and received scary verdicts. However, I am so happy that my God has laid his healing hands on my body. Last week I couldn't walk 2 steps without my walker now I'm walking completely unassisted in the house. My legs still spasm some when I'm out, anxiety, but that is improving as well. I've been off work for over 2 months, this has been a nightmare.
Again I thank God that there is an end in sight. Do I wish this could be over right now this instant sure but I'm thanking God that He's working it out in His time. I love you Lord.

10 comments:

Robbin Hopkins said...

You must be able to move around for this baby girl!!!!!! Praying for you AND with you!

Angela said...

I thought it was your arm only? Oh my Terrie, you're a testimony. Keep believing God's report. You're in our prayers.

Brenda said...

Terrie,

I will keep you in my prayers. I am glad that you are feeling better day by day. Stay strong and know that in time you will be chasing your sweet Gracie again. Plus Christmas is coming soon and you will need your strength to decorate :-).

Gracie's Mom said...

Thanks guys for your prayers. Brenda you are sure right about the christmas decorating LOL.

kmr said...

I to did not know you condition was this serious. I will keep you in the prayers.

Sweet Patience said...

Terrie, I am so glad that you are doing much better. This is truly a blessing. Feel better and take baby steps recovering so that you do not have a set back. Much love to you and continued prayers for a healthy body again.

Jennifer said...

So glad to hear how much better you are doing! Great news! Keep on keeping on!

Shawn said...

You will be in our prayers!

Jebena said...

Terri, I too didn't realize the seriousness of what you have been overcoming. Keep thanking the LORD deep inside your spirit, and always know that you have many of us blogger-sistah-friends loving you through prayer and praying for you with love!

Gracie's Mom said...

Thank everyone so much for your prayers, this has been another challenging week for me so please keep praying!