Our First Date

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Just Life


Life has been really stressful around here. I can hardly believe where I'm at healthwise. However, I will keep praying for healing and trusting in God's Grace.


Grandma went back home today and Gracie & I miss her already. We're gonna have a tough time without her.

Guess we'll just keep dancing in spite of our blues.

On a happy note, my arm has healed enough so that I can make my famous spaghetti. That always puts my sweetie in a good mood.

6 comments:

Sweet Patience said...

Terrie,
I hope that you are healed and feeling better really soon. I am loving the picture of Miss Gracie with hair in a ponytail. I love little girls with ponytails and simple styles. It is such a young and innocent look.

Gracie's Mom said...

I luvvv her hair like that. Her sweet little face looks so adorable.

Angela said...

I know it has to be tough with a broken arm, but take care. Gracie is really getting tall.

Queen Diva said...

Glad to hear that you are recovering. I love the new photo of Gracie.

Andrea

Bennett said...

So Happy to see a post!!! I am praying for you

Hang in there

Celeste

Jebena said...

Terrie, I'm not only thinking about you, but I'm praying earnestly for your speedy recovery. In the meantime, count everyday as a joyful one!