Our First Date

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall Pumpkins


Daddy & Gracie were telling me to get a move on slow poke.

Today we went to 1 of our favorite stores that has neat fall & Christmas decorations. As you can see Ms. Gracie was thrilled.




I thought this tree was gorgeous, a mini version would look awesome in Gracie's room.

Ahhhh skipping through a forest of Christmas trees, magic!

This is her goofy cheesy smile.

Gracie is in LUVVV with her new shoes. I had to put them back on when we changed into her pjs. A budding Fashionista I'm sure. She's texting Grandma to tell her about them.

5 comments:

Bennett said...

so happy to see you blogging again Terrie

I love love love the pics!!!!

Gracie looks so pretty and so big!

Sweet Patience said...

Love the pumpkin pictures. I love this time of the year.
This little girl is going to love to shop!

Angela said...

Gracie's shoes are a hoot! I can see why she likes them so much. What a cutie.

Brenda said...

I knew Christmas window shopping would make you feel better. Glad to see that you are up and moving again. Love the sneakers!!!

kmr said...

Miss Gracie is my kinda girl. Love the kicks.

Glad you are getting an early start on the christmas decs. Can't wait to see what you hatch up.