Our First Date

Friday, March 6, 2009

SuperStar


Today I took Gracie to an indoor play area and we had such a blast. When we first arrived there was another mom there with her 16month old son. I was showing Gracie how to climb in the play area & the other mom said oh this is her first time it'll probably take 3 or 4 visits before she gets the hang of it, that's how long it took my boy. I thought uhhhh well your son is obviously a mere mortal, Gracie is a SUPERSTAR! Honey chile within 15 mins she had taken charge of the play area as you see in the above video. Yes maam that's my
SuperStar!



You should've seen me crawling through this little play area, I foolishly wore a dress and I'm sure the site of my overly ample behind was quite comical, Lord I've got to lose some weight. Anywhoo, the things we do for our kiddos.


Thank goodness my baby girl is a brilliant SuperStar, she learned the ropes super quick and I didn't have to keep hiking Big Bertha up through the play yard. As you can see her cute little tush is far more appealing than her Moms.

7 comments:

Sweet Patience said...

Too cute!

Angela said...

You and Gracie are a hoot! I love the fact she caught on so quickly.


GO GRACIE!!

Bennett said...

Soooooo Cute, not Terrie, you keep giving me stuff to add to my list...Now I have to look for indoor play areas....
That is so cute!! Love it!!!

Gracie is such a cutie, I can't say that enough!!!!

Look like you guys had lots of fun

Celeste

VALARIE said...

Okay, now Gracie gave herself a big hand clap for making it. I like that! Go head on Gracie with your bad self. LOL!

Anonymous said...

She didn't waste any time huh? A great activity for her. Hey, where's the footage with you in it? LOL.

xoxoxo

pnf

Jebena said...

Yeah Gracie!

...and you are one brave Momma for letting her explore her Supergirl abilities!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I would love to have seen a photo of Big Bertha comin down that slide too! LOL! Precious, precious photos!

katiescarlett