Our First Date

Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Zoo


Last week hubby and I took Gracie to the zoo. Now I have never been a big fan of the zoo and I haven't been in many, many, many years. However, I thought my sweetums would enjoy it so off we went.




I did enjoy the carousel ride. There's was a slight breeze as we went round & round which was desperately needed because it was hot as heck out there.


I told hubby your getting too close to the vicious billy goat, back up. He just rolled his eyes at me as usual. I'm just a bit overprotective;)

A lil sugah for daddy. Gracie is such a lovebug. She gives the best kisses & hugs. The poor baby is just drowned in kisses all day from daddy and I so it's good she enjoys it.


I felt sorry for this poor elephant. He had to do so many tricks just for a few crumbs of bread.

2 comments:

Robbin Hopkins said...

I'm not a zoo fan either. Maybe I will learn to like it when I get Babycakes to hanging there! Cute pictures!


Robbin

Tami said...

I love the zoo. It could be because I can't really smell though. LOL