Our First Date

Saturday, May 30, 2009

South Dakota


Here we are at the monument. Hubby had been there before as a child. It was my first trip and I really enjoyed it. The weather was unbelievable. Can't wait till they add our beloved President Obama up there:)


Here's a greedy lil praire dog. I guess we're on the same diet plan LOL.


They've been working on this Crazy Horse monument forever. Hubby says it's they same as it was when he saw it 20 years ago.

Paddle boating on Lake Sylvan. We were their first customers. Took me forever to get in the boat, me and my bright ideas.

Lovely scenery though.

Gracie was howling with laughter at this woman and her dog. No idea why.

Neat tunnel on Needles Hwy or Iron Mountain can't remember which.

Rock tunnel on Iron Mountain, look closely and you can see the "Big Heads" they're framed by the tunnel.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Sounds like Gracie likes dogs!
Pretty photos.

Gracie's Mom said...

Bless her heart she probably does but she won't be getting one anytime soon LOL.

Sweet Patience said...

I love the pictures Terrie!
We have not been to SD.