Our First Date

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nickelodean Universe/Wall Drug


We loved Nick Universe as much as Gracie did. They had lots of neat rides for G and everything was so bright & festive.


This little bus ride went up much higher than I expected. Eeeeek



I was hoping G would get a picture with 1 of the Backyardigans but all they had available was Sponge Bob who I do not like....at all.


Yeehaawww, Hubby channeling his inner cowboy. You can take the man outta Texas but.....

This horrid monster came to life and scared the bejeezes out of Gracie, hubby thought it was funny, I was NOT amused.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Great pics Terrie! It is fun to see your vacation you road warriors! Impressive.

I don't know when I will get to my pictures much less my blog with the kids home (sigh!). I am enjoying them tho!

Love to your fam, Jill