Our First Date

Sunday, May 24, 2009

We Met Lucy!


Today we met the world famous, unmatched spunkiness, a vision of complete loveliness Lucy. I was so excited, I felt like I was meeting a rock star.

It was Lucy' face that I first saw, that started me to thinking wow I wonder could we do this. She started us on our journey to my sweet Gracie.


She was just as I imagined, sweet with just the right amount of spit fire to go along with it. She and Gracie are busy bees so it was hard to get a face on shot of them but you get the jest of it.

I absolutely can't thank Stacy enough for taking time out of her busy weekend to meet with us. I meant more than I can say. If your ever in Texas, look us up.

3 comments:

Bennett said...

How Cute. Well her name says it all "Lucy" I am a blog stalker of Lucys too!!! I love the photos and I can't believe how big and older Gracie is looking, wow it must be amazing to witness her growing right before your eyes. She is a beauty!

Queen Diva said...

Terrie,

That's great that you had a chance to meet the famous "Lucy." WOW!

I was in Dallas, Texas last week. What part of Texas are you located?

Andrea

Jamie said...

That's awesome you met Lucy! I have been a Lucy admirer for a long time. She inspired me to pursue Ethiopia as well.