Our First Date

Saturday, October 31, 2009

My Lil Indian



We had such a fun Halloween this year. We picked up G's costume when we were in S. Dakota on vacation this summer.


I was forced to take a couple of shots with her pacy and lovey then we put them away for the night.


We went down to the Town Square and we had a blast most of the stores were giving out candy and all of the kiddos looked so cute in there costumes.


Look at this lil cowboy getting fresh with my lil indian.

We saw another cute lil indian and her parents let us take pics.


My baby girl had such a good time and we did too. Can't wait till next year.

6 comments:

Angela said...

You guys are soo cute. Gracie is a a cute little indian girl. Her pacifier reminds me of my J when he was her age.

Sweet Patience said...

Terrie,
This is such an adorable costume! She looks so cute. You did good!

Nevididi said...

I love the costume...She is so stinkin' cute. Alayah was scared of all the people in costumes lol..I had to carry her the whole time

Brenda said...

What a pretty Indian!! Looks like the family had fun. So happy to see you out and about.

Jill said...

Gracie looks adorable!

Single PAP said...

that is one adorable costume!