Our First Date

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our Little Princess


This is Gracie new favorite accessory. She found it while rummaging through her drawer. I got this at my baby shower and all this time she's refused to wear it, now she doesn't want to take it off.

My sweet girl seems like she's growing up overnight. She is busy, busy, busy. I feel bad for her because she's probably so bored being at home with me all the time. Because my legs are still not up to parr, we're kinda stuck at the house, unless dad is home to take us somewhere.

Her newest caper is pulling off her bottoms & diaper. Doesn't matter if the diaper is wet, dry or full of poop she's trying to get it off. Tomorrow we'll be ducktaping the diaper on. I've tried to resume potty training but that's not going too well either lol.

Sorry sweet baby, I feel like your stuck with a mommy who's not up to snuff. Seems like all you hear is stop baby, no baby, get down baby, pleeze give mommy a break baby. Know that mommy is doing all she can to get better as soon as she can. Luv U

Yeah mommy and you better make it double quick because I am running thangs around here!

5 comments:

Tami said...

I sure hope you feel better very soon! You are in my prayers. Gracie has it under control until you are better. Yikes! LOL

Brenda said...

Gracie looks fine to me. I'm sure she is fine. I don't think she is bored at home she is with her mommy. I think you are starting to have a little cabin fever. I will continue to pray for you.

The Richards said...

Terri,

I hope you continue to make a full recovery. Poor lady! I agree, Gracie seems to be doing just fine. She's a happy little Sugar.

That hair accessory is a hoot, especially knowing she didn't like wearing it when she was younger.

She's funny and she really is looking like a big girl now days.

Stacy said...

wow, she really does look like she's growing up. She is sooo cute! and really, she doesn't look like she's suffering at all. I sure hope though that you start feeling better soon, we don't need mama suffering. Take good care.

Anonymous said...

Uhhh ... there is nothing wrong with Gracie wearing her tiara every day -- I wear mine too ... lol ... real Divas always do!

xoxoxo

pnf