Our First Date

Thursday, April 26, 2007

HS Update

I spoke with someone from our agency on Monday and she apologized for the delay in my hs approval. She stated that they had a lot of out of state applicants and that they were behind. She promised to get started on it tomorrow(Tues). So I don't know if it takes a week after she starts on it or what. ARRRGGGGHHHH, I am trying so hard to practice patience. I know God's hand is over all of this and everything will happen when it should. I just want to get the paperwork part done with and let the real waiting begin.

I'm also attempting to diet so I can't self medicate with chocolate. Such a cruel, cruel world!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say go ahead and have some chocolate -- it's either that or you'll find yourself pulling your hair out one strand at a time!

PNF

SweetLadySutton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.