Our First Date

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Nappy Headed Hos!


Thank God, they've fired that horse's behind, Don Imus!!!! I feel so good that for once this type of racist hatred won't be tolerated. A big thank you to CBS, MSNBC, & the advertisers that pulled their ads. I've just been beside myself ever since this story broke. As you all can see, I myself look like the young ladies he so viciously verbally attacked (with a few extra years on me of course) I felt personally offended as I'm sure many AA women and women in general for that matter. When my Gracie comes, I'm going to teach her to have an inner strength and beauty that can't be sullied by such ignorance. Also, I might get her some boxing lessons in case the inner strength doesn't work! (wink)

1 comment:

bowlerperson said...

From looking at the picture of yours I really think that Imus was talking about you and not that basketball team all except for the Ho part. Girl what's up with you and that picture? :) So how you been?