Our First Date

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Grandmomma

My mom went back home today and boy did I hate to see her go. She's been here for a month and has truly been a Godsend. I don't know how we would have made it without her. I wanted her to stay another week but I know she misses her own home and her own things so I told her I was fine. My mom is one of those old school moms, sweet as pie and tough as nails all rolled into one. She's 77 with awful arthritic knees and a pacemaker but she came here to take care of her baby (me) and grandbaby. If I can be half the momma to Gracie that my mom was to me, she will be a very blessed child indeed. Love you momma, see you soon.

Watch your back Grandmomma, I'm heavy!


Please don't go Grandmomma, we need you!! Whose gonna fix our Malt O Meal in the morning!

Look at me Grandmomma, I'm sooo big, ahhh I just crack myself up.


You've got the best rocking arms in world Grandmomma. I'm sure gonna miss em.

1 comment:

Tami said...

I'm glad you are up, moving around and doing better.