Our First Date

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rubber Duckie Luv



Here's Dad given our sweet girl a bathe with her favorite duckie. Hubby's been Mr. Mom since my surgery and he's been doing a bang up job. It's so hard not being able to pick my sweet baby up but that's the way it has to be for now. My mom is also here and I honestly don't know how we would have survived without her. Sooo I limp along and each day is a little better than the previous one. Muffin on the other hand is awesome. She is on the move! She's crawling/inchworming her way from point a to point b. I'll try to get a video of her up in a couple of days. Until then, Smooches

1 comment:

Bennett said...

Thank you for your words of encouragement.........I do recall all the ethical debates on the CHSFS forum........My faith has not been broken, and I have to result to my own words of encouragement too..........If I pray don't worry, if I worry don't pray.

Thanks again