Our First Date

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mommy's Bedtime Blues


My sweet girl had to be moved to her big girl bed:( She stood up on the little co sleeper that we had next to our bed and was leaning over reaching for the flashlight we keep on the nightstand, so that was the end of that. Hubby lowered her crib mattress, rushed out and bought a video monitor and she spent her first night in the nursery last night. Oh how I miss my sweet Muffin Butt being right next to me. I used to love listening to her little rustling sounds or shining the flashlight on her and watching her sleep. We have the video monitor but it's not the same. My sweet baby loves her new crib however. She has plenty of room to move around and she luvs her aquatic mobile. Soooo mommy will just have to get over it. Sweet dreams my precious baby. I luv you sooo.

2 comments:

rebekah said...

Awww... I'm envious of your video monitor. Sure wish I knew what that kid was doing as he tries to fall asleep!

Ali said...

Awww! I remember when we put Daniel in his own bed 4 months ago. I was a nervous wreck too :) I love her bedding, that is actually what I had picked out. Did you get it at Babies R Us.