Our First Date

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Shenanigans



My sweet girl has increased her activity level tenfold. She is crawling/inching all over the place. Thank goodness my Mom is still here helping out. My recovery is going soooo slow, I feel awful that I can't get on the floor and play with her like I want to. I tell you this, Ms. Gracie will surely keep her Mom & Dad young. She is so funny, if she's crawling towards something she shouldn't we'll move it and starts crawling at lightening speed trying to get to it before we can pick it up. Oh yeah Mom & Dad better start eating their Wheaties now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see a sweet girl that is going to be walking very soon! Then comes running! Love you much, Karen

Bennett said...

O My, I better eat my wheaties......when I saw your daughter up under that chair I think a reality check hit me right on the forehead!!!!!!!!!!they don't stay still for long......must be fun