Our First Date

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bad Batman & Infamous Ike



Tomorrow we get the equivalant of a snow day thanks to Hurricane Ike, so I said to Hubby hey let's take in a late movie. We decided on The Dark Knight and I must say in my opinion it did not live up to all of the hype. I did however think Heath Ledger was awesome as the joker. There was only one other couple in the theatre and they left before the show was finished. Sweetums was an angel pretty much, probably because she didn't have an audience. She slept for a little bit but was awake for most of the movie. I actually felt really guilty having her out during her bedtime but we won't make a habit of it. Anywhoo, hopefully tomorrow we can ALL sleep in. Smooches.

1 comment:

Bennett said...

What a cutie, I meant to tell you Terrie, you take nice pics w/your hair pulled back, I just can't wait for these moment.....continue to post pics so I can live through your expereinces........lol

Celeste