Our First Date

Monday, September 29, 2008

The Magnificent Miss Madelyn Rose


This weekend we went on a little road trip and met Ms. Madelyn Rose. She is just gorgeous, wouldn't you agree.

She's so tiny and perfect with dainty little hands and feet. Of course she already has her mommy and daddy wrapped around those sweet little fingers.

Here we are with our girls, just writing that gives me a thrill. K and I have been buds since the 6th grade. I hope our lil ladies are close as well. We live in different cities so it won't be extra easy but not overy difficult either.

Ok Auntie, enough pics, the paparazzi flash is killing me!

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww ... look at all 4 of Auntie's girls!! Love it. xoxoxo

pnf

VALARIE said...

Ok, I saw this new baby and for a minute I was wondering what happened to Sweetums. That baby looks almost as sweet as your Gracie.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thats so exciting. You two have daughters that are close in age. You get to go through mommyhood together!

Kristy