Our First Date

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Idiomorphous Ike


My goodness yall, Brother Ike really seems to be getting serious. Hubby and I bought water & food for our lil Muffin Butt. There was controlled chaos and madness in the stores. Walmart was insane! Geez, we didn't plan to evacuate but now I don't know. Hubby says absolutely not but I need to make sure that not a hair on my babies sweet, sweet head is harmed. Sooooo blog family say a lil prayer for the Gracie girl and her nervous parents. Smooches
.

4 comments:

Bennett said...

Terrie, I will say a prayer for you, hubby, and Ms. Gracie......I am watching the storm on CNN and it seems Ike, is looking for his Tina..........I know, corney joke, my mom told me that one.....LOL

Be safe

rebekah said...

We'll be thinking of you guys! Stay safe and hold on tight to each other!

Anonymous said...

Hey Terrie. I was just wondering about you all and the approaching Ike. We will pray for you, let us know how things go.

Love, Jill Lehman

Bennett said...

Yes Terrie, hold tight, and I am more than sure you are prepared w/flashlights, food, and candles. I just hope it does not turn to ugly for you, do you have a basement where u can seek shelter if you need to, or is the basement thing a New Jersey thing?

I am praying and keep us posted if you don't loose lights.

Celeste