Our First Date

Friday, November 7, 2008

A Lil Snazziness for ya



Here's the fair Ms. Gracie sportin a snazzy new hat. These were taken on Deliverance/Election Day. I of course had to make sure my baby girl was clean to usher in this momentous occasion. My sweet girl is making some big strides. Looks like we'll have a couple of teeth breaking the surface any day now. Her little gums are swollen and I saw a little split on one side. Also, and this is HUGE, my sweetums took one step today!! She was standing and I said come on, come on and she took a big step forward then she grabbed my arm for the 2nd step. I have all of the video cameras close and at the ready.


I had a bad dream that McCain won Mommy!

.

2 comments:

Bennett said...

Wow look at her, noting less than pure joy and sweetness. She is one of the best dressed babies on a blog. She is always dressed to the T.

Angela said...

Gracie is my Girl! Look at her with that hat on... that child is truly blessed with two beautiful loving parents.