Our First Date

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Santa Baby


We took our holiday pics today and while waiting for them to be ready, we went over to the mall. We saw Santa and decided what the heck let's get her Santa picture. Now I know I'm biased but is this not the cutest Santa pic you've ever seen?! My sweet baby is truly a star. When we first sat her on his lap she started to cry but hubby and I went into our lil song & dance routine and she lightened right up. The photographer was delighted and I'm quite sure my lovey made Santa's day. I'm still on the hunt for a chocolate santa. One of the malls here supposedly has one so I'm going to check it out. I am loving this holiday season yall, pure bliss.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks absolutely adorable!

Love your blog!

Sweet Patience said...

She looks like a Christmas Princess! This child is always ready for the camera--smiling! Amazing.

Angela said...

Gracie is gorgeous as usual. Hey, she looks like she's going to be tall, look how long her legs have gotten.. Ya'll better watch out! LOL.

Tricia and Anthony said...

She's too precious is her beautiful dress.

Kelly said...

I came by your blog through a friend of mine's. Your daughter is beautiful (She looks a bit like mine, in the eyes). I cried as I watched the video you have posted. You have a beautiful family! God Bless...Kelly

Stacy said...

wow she is just beautiful, love that smile!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Who is this BIG GIRL sitting on Santa's lap!! Gracie is growing by leaps and bounds and is such a CUTIE!! This little girl is definitely a STAR!