Our First Date

Friday, December 5, 2008

Holiday Pics


These are our holiday pics taken at Portrait Innovations. I think they do a great job. I took Gracie to JCP for her 1yr. old portraits and it was a BIG mistake. The photographer was absolutely awful, I don't know if it was her first day or what. I was so disappointed. Nevertheless, I got great pics at her party so it was ok. Friends and family who will be receiving Christmas cards, this is the pic so just act surprised when you open the envelope and still ooo and ahhh. Smooches

7 comments:

Bennett said...

What a way to end my nigth....I am about to sign off after posting on my blog and I said let me check Terrie's blog out.........OMG....what nice pics. Really REally nice. Graci's cyber auntie wants a pic one on my blog.........LOL

Celeste

Angela said...

You guys a beautiful as usual. You know, Gracie's features are beginning to look like your features Terrie.

Robbin Hopkins said...

Great pictures..... but I loved her 1 year old pictures. With that sweet smile, she can't go wrong!


Robbin

Monica Lidya's Mom said...

Those are really beautiful pictures of your really beautiful family!

Tricia and Anthony said...

What priceless pics! I'm sure everyone who receives your Christmas card will be ooh'ing and ahh'ing the second time around, too. :-)

Anonymous said...

The pic of the 3 of you facing the camera is soooo funny. Baby Ms. G looks like she's being held down so she doesn't run for the border!!!! LOL ... love it.

xoxoxo

pnf

Queen Diva said...

Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous!

Andrea