Our First Date

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Old Town Spring


We made our annual daytrip to Old Town Spring and it was so much fun with our lil elf in tow. It's a neat town/shopping area. Every store is done up for Christmas and they have lots of antiques and other items.



Hubby let Gracie get ahold of this Elmos and she refused to let it go. We had to buy it for her. I couldn't even take it to let the cashier ring it up, I just tore the tag off. She held it tight the rest of the day. She loves her "O".

I loved this rocking horse but Gracie didn't, she was scared and kept reaching for Daddy to get her off. Good, that's one item Santa can cross off the list.
Isn't this a neat santa?! His name was Pepe Santa I think. If I had the $800 dollaroonies, he would definately had been mine. Alas all I could afford was this pic.

3 comments:

Tricia and Anthony said...

T - I lived in Houston for five years and had no idea this area of Spring existed. How fun! Gracie looks so happy; you can see it in her beautiful eyes!

Angela said...

Girl, I'm surprised you didn't get Santa! I notice you guys didn't have to wear coats. WOW!

Gracie is really growing and she's looking like the both of you now. I can see your features and expressions in her. It's amazing how that's happening. I hope my baby is as joyful as Gracie...

Gracie's Mom said...

The weather is crazy here, it's suppose to be 80 degrees on Saturday! Pre Gracie I might have seriously considered that Santa, but those days of mindless squander are gone LOL.