Our First Date

Sunday, December 14, 2008

She Walks


Today I went to my sister in law's graduation and Ms. Gracie just took off. She's been making a few steps here and there for the last few weeks but nothing like this. I was one proud momma I tell you. It was pure perfection that my inlaws were there to see it as well. Hubby said that she walked across the kitchen last night so I guess that was just a prelude. The lady you see was at the graduation as well and she just became enamored with Gracie. Gracie and her little girl hit it off and it was so cute to watch. Wow thanks Santa for the early Christmas present.
Oh and by the way, she had on some lovely red steppers but kicked them off in true Diva style!

7 comments:

Sweet Patience said...

Congratulations to Ms. Gracie!
She looks as though she doesn't want any help from anyone. Ms. Independent.

Bennett said...

wow, Terrie, look at her....she is so cute..........how fast does she crawl? Looks like she was going 100MPH.

Celeste

Angela said...

Oh I am too tickled. I really do feel like an auntie, Terrie. Thanks for sharing Gracie's special moments...

I love me some Gracie!!! She's always dressed to kill and cute as a button.

Girl..Girl..Girl.. You have given me baby fever. I thought I was done... until I ran across your blog. My adoption can't happen soon enough...

Gracie's Mom said...

She crawls at supersonic speed. I was worried she would never walk because her crawling skills are so superb:) The nice lady was getting in Gracie's way and I kept trying to gently tell her to let her hands go but she wasn't getting the hint LOL.
You know, I love this blog because I have been connected with my cybersisters. Not to get morose but my sister died almost 2 yrs. ago of breast CA and it's nice to know that Gracie has so many aunties out there loving on her even if from afar.

Tricia and Anthony said...

Awwwww. Such a priceless moment! It does look like she shook off a little help, preferring to do it herself. LOL

Too cute that y'all caught it all on video and your family was there to witness it, too!

Angela said...

Oh Terrie,

You're going to make me cry...

I'll gladly be Gracie's aunt. That means I get an invite to the birthday parties, graduations, weddings.. LOL!

God bless...

Anonymous said...

Your girl is so cute! I have been keeping up with your blog for some time now and love it. I too have baby fever and can't wait to get my little one.