Our First Date

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Zebra Cutie


The weather turned chilly today and I couldn't wait to get my sweetums in this super cute zebra print outfit. It was perfect, thanks again Auntie C. My sweet girl knew she was looking gorgeous and had a little extra sass in her step:) Please do take note of the perfect accessory, the zebra purse. Gone honey chile!

We went to church and I always smile to myself because as soon as we sit down, whoever is next to us always says ohhhh look at her she's soooo cute. I think to myself, hmmm let's see if your singing that tune in about 10 mins when she's jabbering LOUDLY in your ear. My beauty was true to form and I spent the majority of the service in the church foyer. That was ok, she charmed the deacons out there and I was able to hear most of the sermon through the speaker.
Lil girl you are just bliss personified.

8 comments:

Angela said...

Girl, Gracie is ready isn't she?


Do you guys have a church nursery or is Mommy too in love for that? LOL!

I'm dropping an email to you...

Sweet Patience said...

Terrie,
This outfit is soooo cute and I am loving the purse! She is wearing it well. Who could get upset with her jabbering after they look at her sweet face and those sugar jaws!

Robbin Hopkins said...

Man she is just to sharp (pronounced Sharb!) for words!

Robbin

Bennett said...

Hey Terrie, I was like OMG she looks so nice in her zebra print outfit. perfect fit.....I love it!! Yes the perfect accessory.....her zebra print pocketbook.....

Gracie's Mom said...

Angela, we are indeed too in love for the church nursery. I know it's probably a bad thing but hubby and I can't stand to leave her with anyone except for my mom. So I guess for now she'll be struttin those sugar cheeks in the church foyer. LOL

Anonymous said...

Both my girls got zebra print hooded vests from Santa for Christmas! The hood is trimmed with faux fur and they got hot pink long sleeved tops to weara underneath!!! I think that calls for a photo op with all 3!

xoxoxo

pnf

Queen Diva said...

Gracie looks too cute in her little Zebra outfit.

I personally love that print as well. Do you know whether or not they make adult sizes? (LOL!)


Andrea

Kari said...

That outfit is just adorable! And she knows how to rock that look perfectly! That is just so ridiculously cute..