Our First Date

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ethiopian Get Together

We attended a wonderful get together held at an Ethiopian restaurant. We got to meet many ET adoptive parents in various stages of the process.


I think this little cutie was sweet on my sweetums


Hey that's mine!


Another lil Ethiopian cutie


This was Quinn's dinner.



This was mine. The Honey wine was outstanding. I had 2 glasses and I don't normally drink at all. I wish I couldve had a whole bottle. Yummy, yummy


Night, night Daddy

.

4 comments:

Bennett said...

WOW looks like fun, I to try that wine next time. I really enjoyed talking w/ya, and we are going to make it happen in 09 for sure.

Was Ms. Gracie kissing or biting in I think the 3rd or 4th pic.....

The kids are really beautiful

Sweet Patience said...

This was the upcoming event that you were telling me about a little while ago right (that was coming up soon)? Wow, the food looks great and it looks like you all were having fun. I love the pink cargostyle dress!

Angela said...

Hey Gracie's Mom,

Do you mind telling me what agency you guys used?

My email address is adh5667@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Ali said...

Your pictures came out great! I really wish I had tried the honey wine, but I don't usually like wine. I think I will next time though.