Our First Date

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Heartbreaking

I just came across this story on one of the forums. Beautiful 3yr. old boy, Samuel, adopted and home from Ethiopia just 5 wks. ago, suffered a tragic accident. Apparently he was hit by a tractor driven by his father. He's had both feet amputated and 1 of his legs. He has a colostomy bag that may be permanent. Please everyone, take a moment to stop and pray for this sweet baby and his family. My heart feels so sad right now. You can follow his progress here.
.

3 comments:

Bennett said...

Yeah Terrie this is very heart breaking, He is from my agency, Hope and it is really sad, We did not know all the details, nor did I know it was this drastic, we were told it was a accident involving a tractor. They have a fund set up for him. Really sad

Celeste

Sweet Patience said...

Terrie,
We will definitely keep him uplifted in prayer. That breaks my heart.
Kristy

Angela said...

That's very sad to hear. I know everyone must feel terrible. The poor family and that poor baby...

What site was this? I would like to send funds to help this family.