Our First Date

Saturday, October 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged!


As you can see my love affair with Christmas started quite early.

I've been tagged by Celeste, yippeee this is fun!

6 Random Things about Me

1. I am an absolute Christmas nut. I wish it could be Christmas every day and no I wouldn't get tired of it.

2. I am the baby of 4, my siblings were 10, 14 and 16 when I was born.

3. I rode a roller coaster when I was 10 and promised God if he would just let me get off alive, I would never go on another one....and I haven't.

4. Hubby and I met on a blind date and married 4 months later. I still have a major crush on him after ten years :)

5. I secretly hope that Gracie will grow up and perform with the Alvin Ailey Dance Troop.

6. If I could have 1 talent it would be singing cause I love it. Unfortunately I can't carry a note in a bucket so others must suffer.

Okay so of course I get to "pay it forward" and tag me some other folks, here are the rules

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random facts about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the taggers know when your entry is up.


One more rule for my fellow Taggers. You have to post a baby picture of yourself at the top of your post, because I shouldn't be humiliated by myself!!!

Okay, let me see if I can think of 6 people to tag.

Katie Scarlett she has the neatest blog and her sweet Vivian is just gorgeous.

Andrea Ms. Selamawit is the best dressed baby in blogland. Her headwraps are beyond fierce.

Pat always so kind and helpful. She's talked to me and many others before, during and after the journey to bring our precious kiddos home.

Geremu's Mom she's needs to get back into the blog game!

Angela first person to talk with me about ET adoption. So glad I found you on the forum.

Stacy Lucy's beautiful face, started me on this journey. I will be forever grateful.

2 comments:

Bennett said...

Hey Terri, how cute......

I too have a thing about x-mas, it is so magical, I make sure I get 30 days worth..........on Thanksgiving night the tree goes up decorations are already in the yard waiting to be turned on that night. Tree and decorations do not, I repeat do not come down until the middle to end of January....LOL......I love the scents of x-mas, the food, the spell that comes over me during that time of the year not to mention it is my grandmas favorite holiday.

pat2006 said...

Girlfriend, I can't find the energy to answer more tag questions, but I did respond to your birthday party post. Can that post count?!!

BTW, Gracie looks sooooo happy! Love the Obama shirts. I need some. Where did you get them?