Our First Date

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


Ms. Gracie was a ladybug for Halloween and a rather cute one I must say. Hubby had planned to put a few dots on her face but sweetums had other plans. She screamed bloody murder so we had to abandon that plan. Thanks Auntie Na for the Elmo basket.




Is this hat not screamin & pimpin? Whooweee you couldn't tell me nothing tonight. I found this hat at the dollar store believe it or not. It was only $3 bucks and I snatched it up. Wonder could I find a church outfit to go with it?



These are a couple of tricker treaters that stopped by. I said where are your costumes?! The one in the white tee said he was a ghost, good grief. They were so handsome I went ahead & gave 'em a lil loot. Kids, gotta luv em.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been up waiting on Gracie's picture tonight...she looks cute THANKS!

The COGIC convention is next week, Girl come on to Memphis and bring the hat with you!!

Bennett said...

Look at little Gracie in her costume!!! she looks so cute. I bet your guys had lots of fun, I really like that pimp hat.....

Have you decided anything for Gracie's birth party? I was waiting to see the final decision.


Celeste

PS thank you for all your prayers and keeping me close in thought