Our First Date

Friday, October 3, 2008

Water Gardens

Just a few more pics from our fun, fun weekend. These were taken at the Fort Worth Water Gardens. I hadn't been there since I was a kid.

I just loved that dress I was wearing. I got it on sale last year at Burlingtons. It was 2 sizes too small but I was optimistic. Now I can wear it, yippeee for meeeee!

I tried to yell and tell those silly interlopers to get out of our picture frame, but they didn't hear me. The nerve!

I take tons of pics of my sweet girl, obviously. Lately, she's been a lil stubborn about giving me her award winning smile. On this one, I had to tickle her jaw to get a lil gum showing.

This is Hubby as usual in the danger zone. he wanted Gracie and I to go down the deep staircase to the bottom of the water falls......uhhhh no. Sweetums and I can see the water just fine from our safe and cozy spot up top, thank you very much.

This was taken by the tranquility pool. It was very quiet and serene. Even Sweetums was able to pipe down for a few seconds.

.

4 comments:

Bennett said...

really nice

You have been tagged, don't forget the baby pic

Bennett said...

go to my blog to get instructions.

Bennett said...

Girl I was going to write you a/b that dress.....It really looks nice on you. I love dresses, but they don't always love me back.....some look like long night gowns on me, I need the above knee dress for it to look like anything on me.

I love those pics by the water.....really nice....do you scrapbook, I think when kayla comes home and I have millions and millions I'm gonna be forced to become a scrapbooker.

CB

Angela said...

That dress IS pretty. You look sooo happy with your baby. I'm also a RN.

We've just started this adoption process for a little girl. Please check out my new blog.

http://angieethiopianadoption.blogspot.com/