Our First Date

Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Martin Luther King Day


What a joyous MLK Day this is. Dr. King must be in heaven right now doing the happy dance. We are on the eve of GREATNESS!! I've been beside myself all day. I'm so emotional, crying at the drop of a hat everytime I see our President Elect on the screen. It is still so surreal. Tomorrow Gracie and I will have our pearls on in honor of our First Lady Michelle Obama, I encourage everyone to do the same. Barack makes me want to be a better citizen, mom, human. I will strive not to disappoint him. One more day........

3 comments:

Angela said...

You really love you some Obama Terrie! I know you're going to be off tommorrow. I have a meeting, I'm thinking about calling in "black". LOL!

Gracie's Mom said...

Angela, you are so right my friend. I adore our President!! Cnn coverage starts at 0500 and I will be right there with my eyes glued to the telly!!! Now Angela, surely your coming down with something, don't you feel hot, isn't your throat scatchy? You better not risk going to work;)

Angela said...

HAHAHA! The dumb meeting starts at 2pm; my boss deligated it to me. Boo Hoo! What's a girl to do?!!