Our First Date

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Outdoor Matinee


We went to an outdoor showing of Kung Fu Panda on Saturday. It was so much fun. We had another unseasonably warm night so the weather was perfect. Gracie had fun running around before the movie started and watched the show intently (for awhile) after it started.

What ever happened to drive in theatres? Boy how I miss those. When I was young my teenage brothers and sister would sneak me into the drive-in hidden under a blanket. Fun times.

1 comment:

Angela said...

How nice, an outdoor matinee in January. You lucky people!!

You guys sure know how to get Ms. Gracie excited for the camera. She's bubbling excitment and happiness. It's also cute she's beginning to watch cartoons. Now when she kung foos somebody:)

Also, thanks for the sweet comment you left of my post yesterday and your words of encouragement last week. It's good knowing someone is out there to push you forward...