Our First Date

Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Legs


Soooo the potty training is going pretty good I think. Gracie most certainly has a long way to go but I think she's doing well. During the day she's bare bottomed so I wanted something to cover her legs so they wouldn't get chilled. I know, I know but sometimes the house is cold. Anywhoo, I found Babylegs online but they were really expensive even on Ebay. Fortunately I found a website with instructions on how to make your own. I went to Walmart and bought a pack of knee hi socks cut the feet out and voile Babylegs!

I asked Gracie how she like her new babylegs & as you can see by this face she was unimpressed.

4 comments:

Robbin Hopkins said...

She does look unimpressed!!!! I made my baby legs as well. I find the cuties socks and my mom does the rest lol.

Monica Lidya's Mom said...

Good thinking! Those are as cute as any of the babylegs I've seen. Congratulations on the potty training success! For some reason after almost a year of being perfectly potty trained we are having quite a few accidents. I think she may be bored with the whole thing.

Bennett said...

I love the new pic and that dress is so pretty.

Single PAP said...

i love that idea! do they unravel and fall down (i saw that robbin said her mom "does the rest" -not sure what that means)

cute!!