Our First Date

Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Hunt is On!


Gracie attended her first Easter Egg Hunt today. Daddy got off work early so he could go with us. We had so much fun.


The first go round Gracie only got 2 eggs, man those lil gangsters were ruthless. One lil girl snatched an egg up just as my baby was reaching for it.

I was robbed, I was robbed!


The second go round, Daddy and I made sure she got her fair share:) Thanks daddy, here's a lil something for your trouble.




It threatened rain all day but not a drop fell thank goodness. Can't wait till next year.

4 comments:

LadySutton said...

Now what ruthless eggmeister stole po Gracie's Easter bounty? Shameful heehee heehee.

Bennett said...

How cute!!!

I just finished dying eggs myself and had nothing but sweet thoughts of the girls being here next year to dye their own eggs!!!

I love it, can't wait to see if Gracie dyed eggs of her own!!

Celeste

Robbin Hopkins said...

Easter is such an adorable opportunity to hang with the fam. I CANNOT wait to Gracie's Easter frock and bonnet :) Have fun!

Robbin

Sweet Patience said...

Looks like Ms. Gracie had a nice time at her first hunt! The weather looked great.
I had a small hunt (6 kids) on Friday at my parents and the younger ones had a hard time keeping up with the 4 year old and 6 year old egg hunt pros! I will post pictures later.