Our First Date

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

PeePee in th Potty!!!


WE'VE HAD SUCCESS!! I was letting Gracie run around bare bottom today and she started kinda pulling at her "sweet pea" so I said come on you wanna go potty. She got off the couch and marched to the bathroom. She stopped in front of the potty and said Elbow, I said yes Elbow potty go on, she sat down for about 30 seconds and stood back up, I looked and behold we had PEEPEE IN THE POTTY!!!! I was floored. I did the biggest & goofiest potty dance ever. I'd turned the music off a few days ago and forgot to turn it back on so I made my own music.

Oh and did I mention that today was the FIRST day I actually put Gracie on the potty. Before, I'd just been letting her play around with it while she watched the Elmo Potty video. She's inspecting her excellent work.

Now of course I realize that the "blog effect" will probably get me and I'll most likely be wiping pee & poop off the floor for the next several weeks but I don't care. I'm proud as 10 peacocks today. Gone Gracie Girl!

13 comments:

Angela said...

How cute and smart! She caught on quick!

LadySutton said...

Congratulations on your urination!!!!! Heehee Heehee Heehee

Wendy S said...

Yeah Gracie!!! You "go" girl!

Monica Lidya's Mom said...

Congratulations! Gracie and Mama too!

Robbin Hopkins said...

Yay!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gracie's a big girl for sure!

Anonymous said...

Awww look at Auntie's baby. Such a big girl.

xoxoxo

pnf

Bennett said...

I made my post on the after this which was suppose to be comments about Gracie's big accomplishment!!!!

Queen Diva said...

Great progress!


Andrea

Jebena said...

Go Gracie-Go Gracie! Terri, I am excited that you got to celebrate with a Pee-Pee Dance!

Sweet Patience said...

Congratulations Terrie! I know that you are a proud Momma! She is growing up so quick!

Tami said...

Smart Gracie! Funny Robbin and I said this would be the exact post but we didn't think it would be this fast. Hey we don't have a life except to talk about the cute kids! LOL

Ali said...

Wow!! You go girl! Little Potty Princess :)